We are looking for a highly energetic Manager with a get in and do it/lead by example attitude to run our store in Onehunga.
You will be integral to the success of the store and will effectively be managing the store with full autonomy and back up from the Executive Management team. Your efforts will be rewarded with an above market salary and the opportunity to earn generous bonuses for a high achiever.
- Stock control, ordering & merchandising
- Have financial and commercial high acumen
- Hours are about 45 per week and generally Tuesday to Saturday
- A real hands-on manager, leading by example on the shop floor
- Full autonomy to manage the store, with support from the CEO
- Being accountable for the profitability of the store
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate your team to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Provide on-going support for your team ensuring they are achieving their best.
- Ensure the team are providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Stock management and visual merchandising.
- Manage all OHS commitments for the store and team.
- Being analytical in assessing in both financial and stock management.
- Experienced in running a retail store, preferably in the grocery or FMCG sector
- A positive can-do approach
- Friendly and approachable
- You will show initiative and be willing to try new ideas, especially with this store being a completely different concept to your average food store.
- Energetic, sales oriented and motivated to succeed
- Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to delegate when necessary
- A person with entrepreneurial skills will prosper in this role
- You understand good customer service and this will shine through in your work
- A strong solution focus.
There will be very good growth opportunities for the right person.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, this is the role for you. Apply Now!