Wet And Wild Color Icon Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
Colour: Don’t Leaf Me!
12-hour, long-wearing liners have rich, hyper-pigmented colour, an oh-so-smooth, oh-so-creamy application, and are versatile enough to create any look you want.
About wet n wild:
- They are cruelty-free, and always have been! Read more about that here. We also make it a point to work with cruelty-free, third-party vendors.
- Our products have always, always been some of the best-priced on the market and it’s not like we use different materials to make them than our competitors. Know what we’re saying? We care about you.
- They hear all the time “wet n wild was the first makeup I ever bought,” and WE LOVE THAT.
- They are the trusted beauty destination for all beauty lovers, inclusive of all ages, ethnicities, skin colours, and economic statuses. So basically, no matter who/where you are in life, we have a product for you, Wild One.
- They are the #1 value brand in America. No, we did not name ourselves this.
- Wet n wild launched in 1979 in Brooklyn, NY. It was purchased by Markwins and relocated to Los Angeles in 2003.