The easy to use gel, with gentle almond oil to protect sensitive skin, will leave your skin moisturised and give you touchable smoothness that lasts for up to four weeks
How to use
- Heat up in a microwave or on a stovetop
- Lotus flower scent
- Designed for use on underarms, legs, bikini lines and arms
- Package includes a spatula and reusable strips
1. With the spatula, take a small amount of wax and apply A VERY THIN LAYER (almost invisible) onto your skin. Always apply the wax onto the skin in the direction of hair growth (for legs apply knee to ankle). Make sure the area covered by the wax is shorter than the strips.
2. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax, ensuring that there is at least 1cm at the bottom which is wax-free. Smooth the strip over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
3. The wax can be heated either in the microwave or by submerging in the water on the stove.
4. Once heated, the wax is applied to hairy areas with the spatula.
5. The spatula features a temperature indicator to help users avoid uncomfortable temperatures and burning.
6. Included strips are pressed onto the wax before being removed in a swift movement to remove hair.
The wax is designed to help furry folks remove the hair from areas such as the legs, underarms, bikini line and arms while the lotus flower fragrance is designed to leave skin smelling fresh while providing a sensory treat for the user