Shipping and Return
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 ALL STORES WILL NOW OPEN AT 9:00AM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Our orders are sent every Monday, Wednesday and Friday within standard business hours, not exceeding 2 (two) working days.
- North Island shipping: you should receive your delivery within 2-5 days after post.
- South Island shipping: you should receive your shipment in 5 working days.
- Please allow additional 1-2 days for rural delivery.
- Public holiday: all orders will be processed after holidays following the above rules.
We will email you a confirmation once your order has been shipped, including a tracking number. You can always check to see how your order is going by either checking the tracking number or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to increased volumes in the lead up to public holidays, Black Friday and Christmas delivery is likely to be at the latter end of the scale.
Please provide a physical street address – we’re not able to deliver to a P.O. Box. You will need to sign for your order on delivery too so make sure it’s an address you will be at during working hours.
Saturday & Public Holiday Deliveries
Sorry, courier does not deliver on Saturdays and public holidays.
Online orders returns
We are so sure of our product we back them with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Should you not be entirely happy with any purchase, return it with your receipt (as proof of purchase) for a full refund – no questions asked. To return an item, make a note on the invoice included with your shipment and send it in the parcel back to us. Make sure to secure the parcel as you are responsible for it until it reaches us. We also suggest you select an insured shipping or postage method. All return shipping costs are to be paid by you (the customer).
Send your package to Online Returns, 169 Captain Springs Road, Onehunga, Auckland 1061
Incorrectly delivered or undelivered products
If any product delivered does not correspond with a product ordered, you may as an option:
- keep the incorrectly-delivered Product, in which case no adjustment will be made to the payment due from you for the Order containing the incorrect Product; or
- reject the incorrectly-delivered product, in which case we will, at your request, either refund the value of the product that was originally ordered (as invoiced) or replace that product with the product that was originally ordered.
You must exercise the options set out above within 48 hours from the date of delivery, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the Order. Contact us by email@example.com.
If you have been charged for a product that has not been delivered you may choose the refund or replacement in case we do not have the same in stock. If the product is in stock, we will, at your request, re-deliver that product to the original address at no extra charge to you.
Cancellation of Order
You may vary or cancel an order up to the point in time that we have commenced packing the order by contacting the Customer Service (09 972 3312).
If you wish to cancel an order after the order has been packed, you will incur a $20 cancellation fee.
If you wish to exchange, please send back to the above address. Exchanges will be made only if the exchanged item is available. All return shipping costs are to be paid by you (the customer) so choose carefully. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items to be exchanged.